We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to stay in lavenham?

London, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
14 reviews
where to stay in lavenham?

Trying to choose between The Swan, Lavenham Priory and Great House Hotel. We are a married couple in early 40s looking to leave the kids behind and escape for a weekend just after Xmas. Luxury, cleanliness and good food top priority.

Yorkshire Dales...
Destination Expert
for North Yorkshire, Suffolk
Level Contributor
3,832 posts
93 reviews
1. Re: where to stay in lavenham?

Hi

I used to live close by. I would be hard pushed to pick between the Priory and the Great House. The Great House has a terrific restaurant, but it's only a small village so you could walk to it from the Priory.

Think my list would be -

Priory

Great House

Swan

Lovely area - don't miss all the wonderful antique shops in Long Melford just up the road.

x

2. Re: where to stay in lavenham?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 09:21
Get answers to your questions about Lavenham