We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Takeaway food

shp
Wokingham, England
Level Contributor
345 posts
15 reviews
Takeaway food

Hi,

We will be coming to Aldebugh for a week in March and will have our dog with us. This will obviously limit our choices for eating out, so we are wondering what there is in the way of takeaway food in Aldebugh. We know there is great fish and chips but what else?

Many thanks

6 replies to this topic
Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
305 posts
42 reviews
1. Re: Takeaway food

Just Google "Aldeburgh Restaurants" and you will get a list of 25. There will be takeaway food that is not on there but it will be a start. Some have outdoor seating as another option.

shp
Wokingham, England
Level Contributor
345 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Takeaway food

Thanks, I have googled but I was hoping for a bit of insider knowledge!

Loughton, United...
Level Contributor
6,835 posts
391 reviews
3. Re: Takeaway food

Salmon fishcakes and chips on the sea wall is an Aldeburgh tradition!

Great Yarmouth...
Destination Expert
for Norwich, Great Yarmouth
Level Contributor
693 posts
139 reviews
4. Re: Takeaway food

Dogs are made very welcome in the White Hart pub. They do bar snacks and pizzas, great local beers.

http://www.whitehartaldeburgh.co.uk

Edited: 05 February 2017, 11:00
shp
Wokingham, England
Level Contributor
345 posts
15 reviews
5. Re: Takeaway food

Thanks for the info on the White Hart, it looks like pizza won't be available when we come as it says from Easter onwards but I see they allow you to eat your fish and chips in the garden if you buy a drink from the bar so that will be an option if the weather is good enough...

U.K
Level Contributor
154 posts
82 reviews
6. Re: Takeaway food

There is a Chinese take away, (Rising Sun)high street , Indian (below White Lion Hotel)nr moot hall, munchies in the high street has tables and chairs outside.Thorpeness has the Tea Rooms and Bistro with tables and chairs,nice walk for the dog.

Reply to: Takeaway food
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Aldeburgh
Recent Conversations
More Aldeburgh Topics