We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage Storage

Fayetteville, North...
Level Contributor
13 posts
11 reviews
Luggage Storage

Traveled to Oxford with this question. An old forum post didn’t provide any results so I thought I’d help out. The Observer offers storage for 5 pounds per day at the Gloucester bus station. Wish I could post a photo. This may be just because all the college students are moving in but it’s worth checking into.

4 replies to this topic
Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Oxford
Level Contributor
1,817 posts
91 reviews
1. Re: Luggage Storage

A slight correction to this post - there's no shop called 'The Observer', but rather a newsagent that has a hoarding advertising The Observer newspaper! Also, to be very clear indeed, the bus station is OXFORD bus station called GLOUCESTER GREEN. Gloucester is a city some 50 miles west of Oxford.

You can also leave luggage at the newsagent on George Street.

Lincoln, United...
Destination Expert
for Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,442 posts
98 reviews
2. Re: Luggage Storage

"An old forum post didn't provide results"

Pretty certain this question gets asked in the Oxford forum every few months and the same helpful information is always supplied.

Fayetteville, North...
Level Contributor
13 posts
11 reviews
3. Re: Luggage Storage

Interesting. My search pulled up posts from 2012 and older and no current info.

Lincoln, United...
Destination Expert
for Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,442 posts
98 reviews
4. Re: Luggage Storage

Depends how you do the search, if you search from this thread in the box at the bottom or top and sort by date quite a few come up.

Reply to: Luggage Storage
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Oxford