We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pooters Bed and Breakfast

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
22 posts
14 reviews
pooters Bed and Breakfast

Its possible we found an alternative to the Marriott Maide VAle we plan on staying at. Pooters Bed and Breakfast in Kennington. Location is much better, cost is comparable but not many reviews. The reviews that are posted are all new with no additional photos added. has anyone heard of this BB and can offer any helpful information? Thanks again

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
24,016 posts
77 reviews
1. Re: pooters Bed and Breakfast

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g186338-d3681…

Do you meant his one - which seems to have some pics?

Looks OK - personally I'd say the location is not better than the Marriott's.

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,642 posts
26 reviews
2. Re: pooters Bed and Breakfast

I would not say the location is better. Their website says they have a dog wandering around and the check in time is very late. It sounds a bit like a traditional bed and breakfast, I haven't stayed in one for many years and have little desire to start now.

What is wrong with the Marriott?

london
Destination Expert
for Nile River Valley
Level Contributor
13,410 posts
279 reviews
3. Re: pooters Bed and Breakfast

It sounds as if there are two completely different concepts. One is a chain hotel with standard facilities. The other is a room in someone's house. The choice is yours.

California
Level Contributor
4,434 posts
29 reviews
4. Re: pooters Bed and Breakfast

Just the fact that it's called "Pooter's" is reason enough not to stay...

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Lake District
Level Contributor
4,313 posts
70 reviews
5. Re: pooters Bed and Breakfast

I'm sure others will disagree but I wouldn't say that part of Kennington is one of the most savoury areas of London, especially at night.

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
32,242 posts
6. Re: pooters Bed and Breakfast

Think, I'd stick with the Marriott.

7. Re: pooters Bed and Breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2014, 06:23