We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

outlet-hotels i have made a reservation and i want to cancel

Cairo
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
outlet-hotels i have made a reservation and i want to cancel

Since your policy mentions that i can cancel up to 7 days before the day of arrival, i'd like to cancel my reservation made in hotel Gran Hotel Barcino for the period from 27 to 30 April 2012 and get a refund for my money. Please confirm that and prove you're not a scam!

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath...
5,233 reviews
from US$125.50*
Likely To Sell Out
Making of Harry Potter Round-Trip...
439 reviews
from US$104.40*
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath...
2,069 reviews
from US$148.10*
Likely To Sell Out
Harry Potter Tour of Warner Bros...
628 reviews
from US$100.10*
London, United...
Level Contributor
4,626 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: outlet-hotels i have made a reservation and i want to cancel

i would suggest contacting outlet-hotels. no one at Tripadvisor will be able to help. It may also be worthwhile taking a more polite tone when asking someone to provide a service to you.

Cairo
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: outlet-hotels i have made a reservation and i want to cancel

i know.. am just so frustrated cos i've been looking for sooo long for an hotel reasonably priced in this area and not apparently its a scam.. i dono what to do :(

Ipswich, United...
Destination Expert
for Ipswich
Level Contributor
7,542 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: outlet-hotels i have made a reservation and i want to cancel

Before assuming it's a scam you could try checking with the hotel to see if they have your booking.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
56,605 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: outlet-hotels i have made a reservation and i want to cancel

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g186338-i17-k532555…

Many posts in another long thread about this company have been deleted, but from what was written it seemed as if bookings were made and paid for then cancelled shortly before the guest was to arrive. But Wansteader is right, please do check with the hotel to see if the booking is in order; if so then tell them you would like to keep it for your travel dates.

Cairo
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: outlet-hotels i have made a reservation and i want to cancel

i already called them they dont have my reservation :((((

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
56,605 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: outlet-hotels i have made a reservation and i want to cancel

No booking? Ask the hotel to send an email confirming that there is no reservation for Cairo-traveller79 for three nights from 27 April then call the credit card company to dispute the charge.

If you have a confirmation email from outlet-hotels.com claiming the booking was made then so much the better, as you will have the email from the hotel saying it was not - leverage to use to have your money refunded.

Cairo
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: outlet-hotels i have made a reservation and i want to cancel

I didn't even have a confirmation from the website of outlet-hotels that i have a reservation there made through them.. the only thing i have is a credit card being charged for a service i'm not getting..

Dubai
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: outlet-hotels i have made a reservation and i want to cancel

I recently made a booking at a cost of 992 USD with this company and following an email from them where the grammar was extremely poor I became concerned that the Company was not a legtimate booking Company. I telephoned the hotel to be advised that no booking had been made. I cancelled the booking with Outlet Hotels immediately and despite reassurance from the Company that the funds would be refunded they of course have not. I am now pursuing this through my bank and visa.

Under no circumstances should you book with this Company