We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lion King Tickets

lancs
Level Contributor
45 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Lion King Tickets

Could anyone tell me which the is the better out of these 2 sets of seats for the Lion KIng at the Lycheam? Row U 15-19 in the Stalls or row H 12-15 in the Royal Circle. They are both priced the same. Our party is 2 adults and 2 children aged 5&8. Many thanks.

Essex
Level Contributor
27,758 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lion King Tickets

It's a long time since I have seen this show, but IIRC the 'animals' come up the aisles in the stalls at the start of the show and go up onto the stage from there. This could 'enhance' the experience for the kids.

However row U is going to be quite a long way back, so the view to the stage is not going to be 'amazing', and even with booster cushions for the young 'uns, if they get someone tall sat in front of them, it can be disappointing.

IIRC the seats in the Royal Circle are 'banked' so although you are going to be 'away' from the stage, you may find you ultimately have a better view.

The Theatremonkey website is set up to show 'images' of what you can see of the stage from each seat of a theatre (pretty much) so worth looking at the Pages for the Lyceum on there.

http://www.theatremonkey.com/

Essex
Level Contributor
27,758 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lion King Tickets

Sorry, to 'validate' my advice I have been having a look on that website myself. I can't find the 'photo views' from the seats/areas (although I'm sure I have seen this somewhere). However they do have lots of tips on what seats are best etc, so definitely have a look at their advice on the Lyceum Theatre.

www.theatremonkey.com/LYCEUMbooking.htm#ST

3. Re: Lion King Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2013, 10:21