We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

blackpool resort pass

glasgow
Level Contributor
115 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
blackpool resort pass

hi

looking for advice on the above - it seems very good value - as far as i can tell you go to the tower the first day and then the other attractions the following 4days - is that correct?

also is the dungeons suitable for a 4 & 6 year old? it says family friendly but im not so sure :-)

also for entrance to the pleasure beach is that just basic entry or does it include a wristband?

Many Thanks

Blackpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Blackpool
Level Contributor
618 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: blackpool resort pass

It includes a wristband to Pleasure Beach. All day riding.

Always check opening times to attractions!!

theblackpooltower.com/tickets-and-offers/res…

Note there are 2 for one vouchers (Merlin only) on cereals etc etc. Can sometimes work out cheaper that way, and buying a PB wristband online?

Blackpool
Level Contributor
643 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: blackpool resort pass

Personally I would say 'The Blackpool Dungeon' is OK for kids around 11+

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
370 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: blackpool resort pass

I think your little one would be scared in the tower dungeon, my 26 year old was :-) ...particularly when someone mentioned her name...( She went to school with one of the actors)...it freaked her out :)

Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: blackpool resort pass

Hi

We've set up the Resort Pass to be the best offer if booking in advance to come to Blackpool and plan your week/visit.

You go first to the attraction that you booked the ticket on (which website).

As from tomorrow we are extending the valid dates to 7 days from first visit.

It is one visit per attraction and the Pleasure Beach is a wristband.

The Blackpool Tower Dungeon is a family attraction and is 'scary fun' - 10 actor shows telling tales from Lancashires horrible history. It is not a full on scare attraction.

Some children under 10 do find the Dungeon daunting at the entrance but the majority of them love it inside. Have a look at the Dungeon reviews on Trip Adviser and also the Dungeon website so that you can make your mind up.

Corfu, Greece
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: blackpool resort pass

Hi I am interested in purchasing the Blackpool resort pass, but would i be able to visit a couple of attractions per day, as I wont be in the resort for 7 days!!

Edited: 14 September 2012, 10:03
Blackpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Blackpool
Level Contributor
618 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: blackpool resort pass

Yes you can.

Important to decide what date & which attraction you want to do first, and book the resort pass with that particular attraction online.

Pleasure Beach (including Nick Land) allow a full day! Get there early!!

Other attractions, very approximately around 2 hours each.

Pemberton, null...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: blackpool resort pass

Do you have to book which day you want to go to pleasure beach ? or can you go any within the 7 days?

Blackpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Blackpool
Level Contributor
618 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: blackpool resort pass

Pass has now been revamped for 2013, with extra attractions etc. http://www.blackpoolresortpass.com/

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: blackpool resort pass

im not sure which attraction i want to go first, if i am just booking on the reosrt pass website direct can i go to any attraction first?

Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: blackpool resort pass

I'm planning on coming down Friday & going home Sunday can I use my pass over two days & can I use it everywhere at the weekend as in the small print I thought I read that I couldn't ? How much is it for two adults & which pass aM I better with ?