We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ransgate Parking

posadas
2 posts
Save Topic
Ransgate Parking

I am considering a holiday rental in a large house in central Ramsgate ( Vale Square) during August. The house is ideal for my discerning family but it does not have private parking. As I will be in an expensive car I cannot take up this offer unless I can find safe parking for a week preferably within close proximity to Vale Square.

Can anyone please advise safe parking options either public or private rental space.

Canterbury, United...
Destination Expert
for Canterbury
Level Contributor
4,292 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ransgate Parking

You can find the list of public car parks here: thanet.gov.uk/business/parking/off_street_pa…

If you are concerned about your car being on view to passers-by then you may prefer to use the multi-storey on Leopold Street in the town centre which is free on Saturdays. This is about a 5 minute walk from Vale Square.

Otherwise if you are happy to use a surface car park there a nearer option is the small car park on the corner of Queen Street and Elms Avenue - you can use Streetview on Google Maps to get a feel of the area - it's opposite a row of shops and near a busy supermarket. There is also on-street parking on Vale Square itself which I believe is free and unrestricted.

If you'd prefer to rent a private space then you could try a website like www.parkatmyhouse.com

posadas
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ransgate Parking

thank you

3. Re: Ransgate Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2018, 10:08
Get answers to your questions about Ramsgate