We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shark attack

Merseyside
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Topic
Shark attack

According to today's Daily Mirror a fishermans boat was attacked by a White tip shark off St Ives while mackerel fishing. Does anyone think it will be safe for my wife and I when we come down in October I dont want to paddle with the thought about eaten alive.Should I cancel now?

Merseyside
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
31. Re: Shark attack

Cant wait to come down but dont know whats frightening me most the Cornish rattler or the the shark.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
179 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Shark attack

The Rattler is definately the most frightening!!!!

It's real for a start.

As for the shark sighting, it's becoming an annual thing just before the summer holidays. It's becoming the Cornish Loch Ness monster :)

Jake

Cornwall,UK
Destination Expert
for Cornwall, Isles of Scilly
Level Contributor
3,501 posts
334 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Shark attack

Its good for business, Jake, i can see the cynic in you coming thru there : )

And you can keep the Rattler, i'll stick to Tribute and Doom Bar. Much safer!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
179 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Shark attack

Quote......And you can keep the Rattler, i'll stick to Tribute and Doom Bar. Much safer!....Unquote

AGREED......LOL

Jake

"

Lugano, Switzerland
Level Contributor
42 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Shark attack

Hilarious!! :)

36. Re: Shark attack

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 04:18
Get answers to your questions about St Ives
Recent Conversations