We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chester Zoo Elephant Experience

Worcestershire UK
Level Contributor
104 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Chester Zoo Elephant Experience

Hello thinking of purchasing this for my hubby's 50th birthday as a surprise, has anyone been on one, it is any good?

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
731 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chester Zoo Elephant Experience

Hi Cazbah,

I haven't been to any experiences at Chester Zoo. But I have been to a giraffe experience at Knowsley Safari Park (same same but different ;) ha!)

I'm 23, and I loved it! You get your own time with the animal, I got to feed the giraffes for a good 45 minutes on my own, and my boyfriend came with me so got to take some great photos! The whole time we were with a guide who was telling us information about the animals in general and the specific animals we were feeding and we could ask any questions - in this case, she was very knowledgable so helped with further understanding and a better experience.

I absolutely loved it (giraffe mad) and couldn't stop smiling or talking about it!! I'd recommend it to anyone.

I don't know if its the same in Chester, but at Knowsley safari park we got to go in the safari park for free too, as part of the price of the experience!

ps. I imagine a zoo would be better as I assume they'd be more to see and more interactive (as the animals would be more used to people and used to the interaction.)

I hope this helps - sorry its not the exact same. :)

LANCS
Level Contributor
543 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chester Zoo Elephant Experience

My sister has had the elephant experience at Blackpool zoo. She said it was fantastic and would recommend it to everyone. The photos were fab! Go ahead and book it. Teddy

3. Re: Chester Zoo Elephant Experience

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2017, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Chester
Recent Conversations