We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chester ghost walk

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
45 posts
23 reviews
Chester ghost walk

We are staying in Chester the halloween weekend and have booked the ghost walk on the Sat night. We know where it starts and how long it lasts but we can't seem to find where it ends? Does anyone know if it starts and ends in the same place?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,526 posts
183 reviews
1. Re: Chester ghost walk

I think it does, my daughter did it years ago. Wherever it ends up it won't be far from the start as Chester is a small city! Everyone who has been on it has thoroughly enjoyed it. In fact, maybe I will book myself on it this winter...

hope you enjoy your stay!

UK
Destination Expert
for Chester
Level Contributor
4,076 posts
16 reviews
2. Re: Chester ghost walk

Yes usually or if not very close by eg. at the Cross in the very centre of the city.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,526 posts
183 reviews
3. Re: Chester ghost walk

I have enquired today about taking a group on the Ghost Tour, they said it starts at the Town Hall and can end wherever you like, bar, restaurant etc. The Cross would seem a good place to finish...

4. Re: Chester ghost walk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 08:17
Get answers to your questions about Chester
Recent Conversations