We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Left luggage

Dumfries and...
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Left luggage

My husband and I are holidaying in Chester from Mon 21st May until Fri 25th. We are staying in self catering cottage - not hotel and was wondering if anyone knows of a place we could safely store our luggage once we check out at 11am - we are traveling by train. Tried Google without any luck. Worse case we will just travel in the morning but would prefer to get most out of our last day if you follow me? Thanks in advance

8 replies to this topic
Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
20,004 posts
76 reviews
1. Re: Left luggage

Try here: https:/…

UK
Destination Expert
for Chester
Level Contributor
4,088 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: Left luggage

www.chesterbackpackers.co.uk.

They have been offering a service for years. You don’t have to be a backpacker or staying there either.

Edited: 07 May 2018, 15:11
Dumfries and...
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Left luggage

Many thanks “Chesterbuff” I have emailed Chester Backpackers to enquire about that service.

Prompt reply much appreciated

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,546 posts
198 reviews
4. Re: Left luggage

Someone told me there was a hotel on City Road that took left luggage, but I don't know which one!

Wauchope, Australia
Level Contributor
622 posts
69 reviews
5. Re: Left luggage

Hi,

Just wondered how you went? I just emailed Chester backpackers too to see if they still offer this service.

Thanks

Dumfries and...
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
6. Re: Left luggage

I did not get any reply from Chester Backpackers. In the end we travelled home just after checking out at 10am.

We did have a wonderful holiday though. We will definitely be back!

Xi'an, China
1 post
1 review
7. Re: Left luggage

In case anyone is interested in leaving luggage, Chester Backpackers still offers left luggage for 2 pounds a bag. It's not the most salubrious of settings, but did my partner and me fine for leaving bags last weekend.

Wauchope, Australia
Level Contributor
622 posts
69 reviews
8. Re: Left luggage

We ended up leaving ours at Lloyds of Chester Hotel, It was 5 pounds a bag so not as reasonable as the backpackers, but they were secure.

Reply to: Left luggage
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Chester
Recent Conversations