We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Briarwood Secondary School

Exeter, United...
6 posts
Briarwood Secondary School

Hi,

For placement I have to get to Briarwood Secondary School (BS16 2HD) which I am told is in the grounds of Bristol Metropolitan College. I will be travelling from beside Bristol Temple Meads by public transport. I have looked up online and can't find any easy way to get there apart from 2-3 buses.. I have only recently moved to Bristol so was wondering if anyone knew of a straightforward way to get there?

Any help would be appreciated

thanks in advance

5 replies to this topic
Wiltshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Wiltshire
Level Contributor
11,942 posts
449 reviews
1. Re: Briarwood Secondary School

You may find this site helpful http://www.travelinesw.com/

It suggests a short walk, then a 48A bus and a short walk at the end - around 40 minutes?

Lincoln, United...
Destination Expert
for Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,442 posts
98 reviews
2. Re: Briarwood Secondary School

Do you mean Briarwood Special School? That appears to have a very different postcode, but is nearby.

Either way it looks like you want to walk 15 minutes show to Old Market Street and get a direct bus to very nearby.

3. Re: Briarwood Secondary School

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 18 September 2018, 08:56

Wiltshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Wiltshire
Level Contributor
11,942 posts
449 reviews
4. Re: Briarwood Secondary School

I think the Secondary Department of Briarwood is indeed on the Bristol Met Campus?

Lincoln, United...
Destination Expert
for Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,442 posts
98 reviews
5. Re: Briarwood Secondary School

For any clarity of doubt I'd personally contact the school. They should be able to get decent advice of how to get their via bus.

Reply to: Briarwood Secondary School
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted