We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kima villa

colorado
Level Contributor
73 posts
1 review
Save Topic
kima villa

has anyone stayed at or have any info on kima villa in mammee bay estates in ocho rios? or any info on mammee bay itself?

4 replies to this topic
New England, USA
Level Contributor
657 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kima villa

Hi Phillyc, This is a very late reply to your question, so I hope it's not too late. I've been in Kima villa, although I've never stayed there. As I recall, it had 3 bedrooms; two on the ground floor and a master bedroom upstairs. The villa had a nice, seafront location and a pool. The living room area was quite open and I believe there was a bar as well.

Mammee Bay Estate consists of several lanes of private villas within a gated area. There is a beach club on Mammee Bay...the beach itself is very nice. I haven't been back to that area in the years since RIu has opened and I imagine the increase of people on the beach may have changed the vibe somewhat, but I've always loved that beach. There's decent snorkeling there too.

Edited: 13 October 2012, 18:22
Mentioned in this post
Kima
Kima
4 Reviews
Jamaica
colorado
Level Contributor
73 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: kima villa

ms. l, not to late.the villa sounds great. heading out on 11/26. cant wait!!!!

New England, USA
Level Contributor
657 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kima villa

Have fun! Here's a link to a wikimapia view. Kima is the second driveway from the top within the shown boundary line. It has two wings and is sort of L-shaped with a pool.

wikimapia.org/…b

Mentioned in this post
Kima
Kima
4 Reviews
Jamaica
Atlanta
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: kima villa

Phillyc,

I'd be interested to hear about your stay at Kima. We are considering booking for February.

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Kima
Kima
4 Reviews
Jamaica
Reply to: kima villa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mammee Bay