We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spring Pass 2018

Glasgow, United...
2 posts
1 review
Spring Pass 2018

We bought Spring Passes this year - $199 unlimited from the end of March. We're heading over to MT again next year on 30th March, but the website has no mention of Spring Pass for 2018. Does anyone know if it is likely to be added at a later date? If not, I'll buy a latitude card now before the prices go up in October, but it's still a good bit more expensive than the spring pass was, so just wanted to check it wouldn't be added. (i have emailed MT but got no response and I don't fancy the bill for phoning from the UK!). Thanks.

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
13,096 posts
34 reviews
1. Re: Spring Pass 2018

They do not usually add them until later in the season. I think it depends on how many full passes they sell.

Glasgow, United...
2 posts
1 review
2. Re: Spring Pass 2018

If I buy latitude card with 7 days on it and then they add a spring pass would I be able to swap?

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
13,096 posts
34 reviews
3. Re: Spring Pass 2018

I do not believe it is possible to exchange or refund any passes.

4. Re: Spring Pass 2018

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2018, 06:18