We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accomodation nearby resturants and shuttle service

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
225 posts
26 reviews
accomodation nearby resturants and shuttle service

Hello

planning for 1 night stay in early october...

i have 2 budget accomodations to choose from......one just before entering saint Jovite [motel 149] and the other 2km from old town ... auberge sauvignon..... my questions here are

1- which place has more dining options nearby?

2- is there shuttle service from and to tremblant old town ski resort...

3- would like to avoid renting car.. if i reach by bus.. is there any public local transport around tremblant...

thank you

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
13,093 posts
34 reviews
1. Re: accomodation nearby resturants and shuttle service

The first one is on a highway, so public transport is not going to be realistic.If you walk to the nearest bus stop you will be walking by a highway with no sidewalk.

The second is a better location and the city bus does pass by. There are a few restos there, but they are high end. Ask the hotel about the bus schedule to the resort.

For a one night visit, assuming it is the resort you want to see, I would stay onsite and save the hassle. Buses stop running and then you will have a long walk or a pricey taxi ride. Moreover getting to Tremblant by bus is difficult, it takes 3 hours each way and the buses run infrequently. Galland is the bus provider. When you get off the bus from Montreal to Tremblant you need to take a city bus or a taxi to your accommodation. THis all adds up to a car being a better option. Then you could stay wherever you want.

Look at La Chouette condos, they are usually cheap.

2. Re: accomodation nearby resturants and shuttle service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2018, 06:17