We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cab cost from Premier Travel Inn Roby into City Centre

bedworth
Level Contributor
177 posts
24 reviews
40 helpful votes
Cab cost from Premier Travel Inn Roby into City Centre
Save

Can anyone give a rough cab cost and duration for the above please. I appreciate there is a great train connection but hubby and I will be in fancy dress and whilst I probably wont care when coming back, I will feel a plank going out !! thanks very much. Also going to Anfield the day after (not in fancy dress!) how near are we

3 replies to this topic
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
5,099 posts
319 reviews
312 helpful votes
1. Re: Cab cost from Premier Travel Inn Roby into City Centre
Save

It's no more than 20 minutes drive and will cost you about £8 according to our local taxi company. You are five and a half miles from Anfield, there are a few different routes you can take by bus or catch a train into town and there are numerous options from there, whatever way buy a Saveaway day ticket for £3.60 from the station and you can use the buses and trains all day.

bedworth
Level Contributor
177 posts
24 reviews
40 helpful votes
2. Re: Cab cost from Premier Travel Inn Roby into City Centre
Save

thanks very much for reply - we have now gone for Travelodge Stonedale Park which is on a retail park. It has good and bad reviews, but dont they all, but is I believe nearer to Anfield and on direct route into city also. Have really struggled for a family room anywhere in our budget for that night but its booked now. I am a tad nervy about the not so good reviews of course mind!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
5,099 posts
319 reviews
312 helpful votes
3. Re: Cab cost from Premier Travel Inn Roby into City Centre
Save

Retail Park, hmm.... The cinema, Franky & Bennys, KFC, Iceland, a bingo and McDonalds?

Shame you changed your mind, it is difficult to get to compared to Roby and is not in such pleasant surroundings, waiting for a bus on the East Lancs is a draughty experience. It is also further out of town so a taxi will cost you more and not much nearer Anfield.

Reply to: Cab cost from Premier Travel Inn Roby into City Centre
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Huyton
Recent Conversations
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.