We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling Between Milverton

Auckland Central...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Travelling Between Milverton

Hey! So I'll be visiting my grandmother in Milverton in November and would like to get out to Stratford at least one day. The problem is that I can't drive and I don't want my grandmother to have to drive in and drop me off if she doesn't have to (I'd like to spend some time in the town and do a bit of shopping, have a coffee, relax, etc...).So I'm wondering if there is there any transport between these two towns and how much it would cost? Are there shuttles? Taxis?

Thanks!

SE Ontario
Level Contributor
25,525 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: Travelling Between Milverton

Wouldn't your grandmother know?

Milverton is a tiny village, 28 km from Stratford. There is no pubic transit there.

You can try these people for taxi service - looking at least about $25 each way.

http://startaxi.ca/mitchell_rates.html

Edited: 02 September 2016, 11:43
London, ON
Level Contributor
67 posts
16 reviews
2. Re: Travelling Between Milverton

There are two Stratford based taxi companies (Radio Cab and City Cab). I spend a lot of time in this area for work. As phpr indicated there is no public transportation.

You may want to have your grandmother ask around for other ideas. With this being a significant Mennonite community there will be local drivers that are not listed online who make a job of providing transportation to those who do not drive and may be cheaper than a cab.

3. Re: Travelling Between Milverton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2018, 17:18
Get answers to your questions about Stratford