We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Updated rooms with falls view

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
228 posts
8 reviews
Updated rooms with falls view

Hi all! Looking for advice on where to stay. Family of 4 will be coming to Niagara Falls for one or two nights after spending a weekend with friends in Picton. We prefer a falls view room but it doesn't have to be the "best" falls view. I would really like a nice, updated room. So many of the reviews for the falls view hotels say the rooms are quite dated. Would like to be able to park car and walk to activities, shops, restaurants etc. Will be mid- July. Hoping for under $200 USD per night, breakfast included would be a bonus. Where would you recommend?? Many thanks!

Best Seller
Niagara Falls Canadian Side Tour and...
1,146 Reviews
from US$109.95*
Best Seller
Niagara Falls in One Day: Deluxe...
1,196 Reviews
from US$149.95*
Best Seller
Best of Niagara Falls Tour from...
837 Reviews
from US$123.30*
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
916 posts
37 reviews
1. Re: Updated rooms with falls view

I think the Marriott Fallsview would be the best choice.

Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
10,134 posts
48 reviews
2. Re: Updated rooms with falls view

The only Fallsview hotel that includes breakfast in their rates is Embassy Suites. You will likely have to be mid-week to get a Fallsview room for under $300CDN. Have a look at the Radisson Hotel. They don't have the spectacular views of some of the bigger hotels, but will be less money and get very good reviews.

Florida, New York
Level Contributor
316 posts
162 reviews
3. Re: Updated rooms with falls view

The Embassy has recently undergone a renovation although I don't know if all the rooms are brand new.... for families I would recommend it = if you can find it in your price range. Keep in mind that breakfast can be very pricey if you are not careful at the Falls.

4. Re: Updated rooms with falls view

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2017, 05:17