We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rv campgrounds near London, Ontario?

Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Rv campgrounds near London, Ontario?

We will be going thru London, Ontario on our way from upstate NY to MI and thought we would overnight here. Are there NY full service campgrounds to recommend? We like parks that have pretty private sites and at least minimal hook ups. We tow our vintage trailer so he a vehicle to get into center of town etc. Provincial campground with no hookups would do too. Want to be no more than 15-20 min drive to Downtown London.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
530 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rv campgrounds near London, Ontario?

I'm an avid camper and would tell you nothing that meets your requirements.

There is a campground at highway 401 and highway 74, used to be a KOA, but it's along the highway and not private.

You could consider Fanshawe conservation area. It has a variety of different sites, some seasonal, some transient.

But my suggestion would be the API rtt Provincial Park, 2200 sites, beautiful beach, close to Grand Bend, worth going a little out of your way.

When I plan a trip, I use Google Maps and pick an area and search "campground".

2. Re: Rv campgrounds near London, Ontario?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2018, 23:18