We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What time is Carnival Pride to Mexician Rivera on, local tim

San Francisco
Level Contributor
647 posts
What time is Carnival Pride to Mexician Rivera on, local tim

Hi, I need help from some who has Travelled on Carnival Pride to Mexician Rivera ( Puerto Vallarta,

Mazatlan, and Cabo San Lucas) before

On our Carnival bronchure, they would list the dock

and departure on the 3 ports.

I am trying to find out if that is Mexician local

time, or the Los Angeles time ( deparature port)

Cabo and Mazatlan is l hour ahead of Pacific standard time, and Puerto Vallarta is 2 hour ahead

of Pacific standard time. when I called the cruise

line, they give me different answers each time, some said it goes

by PST. some said the ship move their clock one hour ahead on the first night, but they do no account for

the extra l hour difference in Puerto Vallarta.I need to know the correct answer , because I am booking land trips online, and need to know the correct answer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, can someone give me feedback on Johanna and Sandra tours and Bajawild tours in Cabo or in any

city that they organize tours. I just want to check

their credibility

thanks

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
203 posts
1. Re: What time is Carnival Pride to Mexician Rivera on, local tim

When we did this cruise, we stayed on Mountain time the entire cruise (one hour ahead). But it really depends on the captain, as it is up to his/her discretion. You might get a better, more recent answer on www.cruisecritic.com

San Francisco
Level Contributor
647 posts
2. Re: What time is Carnival Pride to Mexician Rivera on, local tim

thanks so much for your reply.

I just post another question on the 3 canopy tours

in Puerto Vallarta. If you happen to know of the

comparison, please let me know.

Thanks so much again.

3. Re: What time is Carnival Pride to Mexician Rivera on, local tim

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 22:19
Get answers to your questions about Nuevo Vallarta