We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

riu vallarta rooms

st.louis
12 posts
Save Topic
riu vallarta rooms

How are the standard rooms at Riu Vallarta.Is it better to upgrade to a jr. Suite?

kansas city
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: riu vallarta rooms

standard rooms were fine for us

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
2,106 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: riu vallarta rooms

Not considering the view, we were told the only difference is that you have a "step down" area where there is a coach.

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
39 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: riu vallarta rooms

Just got back, had a Jr. Suite. We liked it, not much to upgrade either. Primarily booked it to ensure that we got an ocean view and the extra room it provided was nice. We thought a standard room would be fine though as long as it would guarantee a location in the resort similar to the Jr. Suite. I'd say book the standard, if you arrive and don't like it move to another room and if worse comes to worse just tell them you would like to pay for an upgrade to a Jr. Suite. Just an idea.

texas
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: riu vallarta rooms

I want to see pictures of the jr. suite!! Does anyone have any? I will be at the RIU vallarta this dec! THANKS

5. Re: riu vallarta rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 07:23
Get answers to your questions about Nuevo Vallarta