We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photo Album from La Casa De Coralie in PV?

Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Photo Album from La Casa De Coralie in PV?

Last April we went to Cancun and I purchased a really great photo album in one of the gift shops. It was made by La Casa De Coralie and filled with our family pictures is my FAVORITE souvenir. It is very natural looking... with a design made from leaves on the outside.

Does anyone remember seeing anything like this in PV? We're going soon and I'd like to get another album for this trip. If they have them at the airport I won't even worry about getting one until our return trip.

california
1 post
1. Re: Photo Album from La Casa De Coralie in PV?

Hello,

I traveled to Cancun this summer and purchased a photo album like the one you described. When I arrived home I noticed bugs on it. I was wondering if you have had such a problem and if so, is there a way to preserve the photo album?

Thank you,

Analu

maestragarcia2002@yahoo.com

2. Re: Photo Album from La Casa De Coralie in PV?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 13:20