We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inter-Continental Presidente

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Inter-Continental Presidente

I have read mixed reports about the number of a la carte restaurants here. Can someone clarify this for me? Also what is the availability of bottled water at this resort?

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Inter-Continental Presidente

Does anyone have an answer?

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Inter-Continental Presidente

Does anyone have an answer?

Kimberley, Canada
Level Contributor
68 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Inter-Continental Presidente

Sorry I don't have an answer yet. I am booked for the end of the month so will let you know then ;) I was hoping someone could answer as well.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,542 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Inter-Continental Presidente

We have not stayed at the Presidente since 2009 but at that time they had three dinner ala cartes but they were not open every night. They also have a nice Mexican fiesta night. Also they had big 5 gallon jugs of water at the bars to fill your water bottles up. We booked an oceanfront room and received free bottled water, soda and beer in our mini refrigerator . I think the ocean front rooms are the only ones with refrigerators.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Inter-Continental Presidente

We stayed at Presidente in February 2014 in a poolview room and we had a refrigerator in the room. There was bottled water supplied, but if we needed more we just went to the bar and refilled the bottles.

Illinois
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Inter-Continental Presidente

We will be there end of February and our evening ala carte's are in Zihua. Lots of good choices and you don't need reservations or certain clothes!

green bay, wi.
Level Contributor
132 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Inter-Continental Presidente

Stayed there in 2014 and heading there end of the month. Like others have posted the rooms with mini fridges have bottled water and we just filled them with the jug on the bar. There are also bottles available in the little store that are big bottles and you can refill at the bar. Usually 2 or 3 Ala care restaurants and one theme meal. Beach barbecue is good too.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Inter-Continental Presidente

Is a villa room the same as a garden room?

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,542 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Inter-Continental Presidente

Never heard of a villa room. The only room listed are garden, pool, ocean view and oceanfront.

Saskatoon
Level Contributor
396 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Inter-Continental Presidente

likewise, what is a villa room?