We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day passes in Hotels?

Millom, United...
Level Contributor
2,150 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Day passes in Hotels?

Hi,

I will be in Ixtapa tomorrow leaving at 9pm, is there any hotels close to the dock area where I can get a day pass?

BC
Level Contributor
4,819 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Day passes in Hotels?

Yes, the Emporio is AI optional, I did not do AI and booked with a tour operator. We met some from San Francisco who were there all inclusive, the guy kept trying to buy me a drink, but you don't get Don Julio with AI, and the house tequila was almost undrinkable in the margarita.

The hotel offers the all inclusive option to anyone on their booking page, it is not something that only Canadian tour operators offer.

Lewiston, California
Level Contributor
9,609 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Day passes in Hotels?

Great day trip is going to Troncones having lunch at Mi Casa Su Casa were you may use their pool & beach equipment for the price of a inexpensive but delicious meal.

Brantford
Destination Expert
for Varadero
Level Contributor
2,103 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Day passes in Hotels?

dreamer .....you are absolutely right ,Canadian tour operators offer A I..... European plans and non A I plans,just like the big USA tour operators.There seems to be a trend of knocking Canadians,Canadian tour operators ,and A I's from certain D E (s?) on this forum.

14. Re: Day passes in Hotels?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2015, 05:18