We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scotia Bank ATM's

Red Deer, Canada
Level Contributor
139 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Scotia Bank ATM's

Hello! Can anyone tell me where the closest Scotia ATM is from the Sunscape?

I also understand there is a ATM at the airport?

Thanks!

Vancouver BC
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
9,643 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Scotia Bank ATM's

The ATM at the airport has a history of being inconsistently maintained. Have a back up plan.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
6,042 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Scotia Bank ATM's

I don't know if it is Scotia but there is a mini-bank/ ATM right there on Ixtapa Blvd between the Sunscape and the Emporio.

It is just to the right as you are facing the street from the Sunscape's service driveway about 30 steps.

The row of ATMs at the airport are to the left as you exit Customs. There were 5, now I understand they are down to 3.

Keith

Edited: 21 February 2014, 16:59
Red Deer, Canada
Level Contributor
139 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Scotia Bank ATM's

Excellent, thanks. This time tomorrow...... :)

Minnesota
Level Contributor
6,042 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Scotia Bank ATM's

Sweet!!!

Enjoy!

Keith

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
1,019 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Scotia Bank ATM's

There are two Scotia bank ATMs. One is at the Commercial Mexicana grocery store in Zihua and the other is at the Scotia Bank on Benito Juarez, block or so down from the central mercado, in Zihua Centro.

Benito Juarez is probable the easiest to get to as the bus will drop you off at the top of Benito Juarez.

Dallas, Tx
Destination Expert
for Zihuatanejo
Level Contributor
1,547 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Scotia Bank ATM's

The Scotia bank on Benito Juarez is a full service bank and also has a secure 24 hr ATM that "swipes" your card.

Red Deer, Canada
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Scotia Bank ATM's

Right on! Thanks! This time tomorrow, I will be sitting at the pool bar rather than trying to warm up after shovelling snow!!

8. Re: Scotia Bank ATM's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2015, 05:20