We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Inn room upgrade price

2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Holiday Inn room upgrade price

Wondering how much you paid to upgrade your room at the resort rather than paying to upgrade at time of booking. Would like an ocean view.

9 replies to this topic
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,526 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Inn room upgrade price

E-mail the resort and ask guest services for the cost at check-in. I do not have the e-mail for the Holiday Inn because I stayed there when it was the Presidente. would upgrade to oceanfront not ocean view. Ocean view is in the tower.

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Inn room upgrade price

Thanks so much!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday Inn room upgrade price

100% agree about upgrade to ocean front, the view and never having to wait for an elevator, never tried upgrading at hotel being afraid of unavailablilty and being stuck in tower.Heading back in a couple weeks.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,526 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday Inn room upgrade price

I forgot my room number for the oceanfront room but it was on 3rd floor corner with a large balcony and a hammock.

Delta, Canada
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Holiday Inn room upgrade price

How do I upgrade to a super pool view from garden view? is it in the tower ?and how much for the upgrade thank you Michele

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,526 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Holiday Inn room upgrade price

miscandrand - I would request a pool view overseeing the swim up bar pool and that is not in the tower. These rooms are away from the lobby bar and noise at night.

Delta, Canada
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Holiday Inn room upgrade price

do you know how much extra it is? thank you

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,526 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Holiday Inn room upgrade price

Not sure who you are flying with (charter, sunwing, etc....) but the upgrade from garden view to pool view is probably in the ballpark of $24 per night. I think oceanfront is $40 extra per night. I usually take my chances when I check in to see what I can upgrade too but that could back fire if the resort is full. Good Luck

Delta, Canada
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Holiday Inn room upgrade price

we are coming with a air Canada package

Reply to: Holiday Inn room upgrade price
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ixtapa