We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from airport to Barcelo$$$

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
268 posts
58 reviews
Taxi from airport to Barcelo$$$

Hello,

I'm just wondering if anyone could tell me how much it would cost aprox. to get to our resort, Barcelo, from the airport. I checked the private transfer and it seems a bit pricey. I usually go private when travelling to PV. This is my first trip to Cabo, not sure what is the best route to go.

Thanks in advance.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
268 posts
58 reviews
1. Re: Taxi from airport to Barcelo$$$

Never mind, I just found an older thread that answers my question. I can expect to pay $35-$40. Another question, are the cab stands easy to find?

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
71,148 posts
123 reviews
2. Re: Taxi from airport to Barcelo$$$

This article has most (all?) of the transportation options: tripadvisor.com/Travel-g152515-c129424/Cabo-… The prices in the article are to Medano Beach, so your price will be much lower. But the links to the companies are accurate.

Best price ~ shared shuttle with www.CaboSanLucasTours.net You'd be the first or among the first to be dropped off. 9 passenger van.

I have seen a taxi office/booth in the terminal near the luggage carousel, but I haven't taken a taxi from the airport. Let us know what you choose and how it works out for you.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
268 posts
58 reviews
3. Re: Taxi from airport to Barcelo$$$

Thanks for your help. I think I will go with the shared shuttle. We can only do one way from our hotel @ $10 each. This is a very good deal. The link is very helpful.

GoGoGoCanada2010
7 posts
4. Re: Taxi from airport to Barcelo$$$

Hi,

We are also staying at the Barcelo in March. We are a family 2 adults & 2 children. Would you recommend we book the shuttle service through www.cabosanlucastours.net/Airport-Shuttle.htm

I would also love to hear how your trip was and any other recommendations you have.

Thanks in advance!

Michelle

5. Re: Taxi from airport to Barcelo$$$

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2010, 06:17