We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabo weather

12 posts
Cabo weather

hi we are looking to travel to cabo san jose and stay at the hyatt ziva next year from NZ. We cant before April so want to see what would be the driest months to come with nice weather outside of this, Would may, june or july be a good time? We are looking at going to Cancun also.

thanks

4 replies to this topic
Vancouver
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
4,552 posts
71 reviews
1. Re: Cabo weather

San Jose is a desert, whereas Cancun is tropical and humid all year round. Early May in San Jose is very nice and dry and it gets hotter as you progress through the month. The summer months of June or July are quite hot (I would not go in June or July), and unbearable in August and September -the rainy season.

St James, New York
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
18,089 posts
176 reviews
2. Re: Cabo weather

Los Cabos is a Year round destination now. June and July are busy and hot, with the slowest months now being August and September. Still a fun destination to visit anytime.

Tempe, Arizona
Level Contributor
53 posts
27 reviews
3. Re: Cabo weather

Our favorite months are April and October. Perfect weather

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
30,537 posts
4. Re: Cabo weather

We go a few times each year and one of those is usually May or early June the weather is nice, late June it starts to get hot as is July, so given what you have said go in May or early June. I disagree with above about visiting anytime, I would never book a trip from mid-July through late Oct unless it was last minute (a few days before) and I knew thw weather would be good. Just this year alone there have been a couple of storms that have ruined beach days, I go to Cabo for short periods 3-5 nights at a time to hang out on the beach not watch a downpour or even wosre.

Edited: 15 October 2018, 16:01
Reply to: Cabo weather
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about San Jose del Cabo