We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Acre & Flora Farms

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
29 posts
19 reviews
Acre & Flora Farms

My husband and I are going to Cabo at the end of October, staying at the JW. I want to do both Acre and Flora Farms as I have heard great things about each. So my question is, which one is better for brunch and which one for dinner?

6 replies to this topic
St James, New York
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
18,039 posts
176 reviews
1. Re: Acre & Flora Farms

Both are interesting and very good places to Dine.

Flora Farms to me offers a lot more.Better restaurant and many vegetables are raised onsite.

You dine next to the field of vegetables. The serve free range chickens and pork from nearby.

They have an onsite bakery and some outbuildings that sell jewelry and other things.They have a cottage/farm tour. Lots of acreage, ponds and do weddings here too. Lots of Special events and Holiday specials, Easter, Christmas Day of the Dead (Halloween) and more.

If I had to make a choice I would have lunch at Acre, and Dinner at Floras. Do go early to flora Farms to wander about this nice property first.

1 post
2. Re: Acre & Flora Farms

We are at JW right now (October 6-15) and had dinner at both. Neither will disappoint you and both are visual treats but floral farms has shops and a spa, so given the choice for brunch, i would say floral farms for brunch, spa and walk the grounds but make reservations in advance.

BTW the JW has the best brunch I have even attended on sundays a d I am a foodie

New Jersey
Level Contributor
656 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Acre & Flora Farms

Agree Sunday brunch at the JW is awesome. Make sure you schedule that in to your plans.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
4,540 posts
71 reviews
4. Re: Acre & Flora Farms

I’d do drinks at Acre and food at Floras. I know....it’s a twist on your question.

Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
463 posts
150 reviews
5. Re: Acre & Flora Farms

Flora Farms gets our vote. Be sure to make reservations ahead of time as they fill up pretty much all of the time as high season kicks in.

Baja California...
Level Contributor
139 posts
42 reviews
6. Re: Acre & Flora Farms

If you are here for a Sunday brunch at Flora Farms, that would be my choice. The atmosphere is lively and fun - live music, other fun little entertainment, the Bloody Mary bar. The food at both restaurants is delicious, so you can't go wrong.

Reply to: Acre & Flora Farms
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted