We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Urbano Bus Routes

San Jose del Cabo...
4 posts
Urbano Bus Routes

Where can I find descriptions and/or maps of the Urbano bus routes within San Jose?

7 replies to this topic
Vancouver
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
4,506 posts
68 reviews
1. Re: Urbano Bus Routes

Don't know. But where do you want to go. I think it is the #5 that goes to the marina, but you can always ask the bus driver. As for any other routing...they pretty much all go along hotel road, then through town and split off from there....but I'm not sure where else you would want to go unless you are staying on a condo on the other side of the highway?

If you are looking to go to Cabo (or the corridor), you don't take an Urbano. You take the big orange and purple bus that runs along the highway.

Does that help?

Edited: 06 March 2018, 03:13
San Jose del Cabo...
4 posts
2. Re: Urbano Bus Routes

Thanks, but we are in San Jose for a couple of months, staying near the hotel corridor and would like to take trips to the marina, to the downtown square, and to Walmart. These routes and several others are all numbered differently.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
70,718 posts
123 reviews
3. Re: Urbano Bus Routes

Perhaps while you're in the area you can create a list or a map for other people. A few people have shared info about the colectivo buses in Cabo San Lucas, but no one has stepped up to do that for San Jose del Cabo.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
4,506 posts
68 reviews
4. Re: Urbano Bus Routes

If you are out on the corridor you can take the big orange and purple bus directly to the Walmart in San Jose, the Walmart shopping centre in Cabo, and to Cabo marina.

If you don’t mind a little walking, for San Jose Marina I would take that bus to La Comer, walk through the complex and down to hotel road and pick up an urbane at Hyatt Ziva heading east. The bus drivers are very friendly and tell you which one - but I think it used to be #5 - it may have changed. You can also catch one to town square there or get off further up the highway at Coronado or Manual Doblado and walk in from there.

Penn Valley...
Level Contributor
73 posts
12 reviews
5. Re: Urbano Bus Routes

We will be staying at Villa del Arco. My first question is how to take the bus to Walmart and back, and the 2nd is how to take it to the marina and back for a sunset dinner cruise.

Thanks, Steve

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
70,718 posts
123 reviews
6. Re: Urbano Bus Routes

Hi CalBerry

Your resort is in Cabo San Lucas. I recommend posting your own thread on the Cabo forum. (And some of your route is easy!)

Penn Valley...
Level Contributor
73 posts
12 reviews
7. Re: Urbano Bus Routes

Oops, sorry. Thank you!

Reply to: Urbano Bus Routes
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about San Jose del Cabo
Recent Conversations