We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas dinner

Kelowna
Level Contributor
98 posts
6 reviews
Christmas dinner

Looking for ideas on where to spend Christmas dinner in Cabo - anyone have a great experience at a restaurant or other?

Kent, Washington
Level Contributor
886 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Christmas dinner

A bad one at French Riviera. A set menu, couldn't order from the menu. Perhaps the most expensive meal I've ever had, and not really that good. Perhaps go next door to Puerto Vieja, at 1/20th the price.

Texas
Level Contributor
5,806 posts
49 reviews
2. Re: Christmas dinner

or Villa Serena right down the road from Puerta Vieja actually owned by the same family.

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,128 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Christmas dinner

I'm sure Baja Peppers will be having a good one. They are showing a wonderful turkey dinner for this Thanksgiving on Facebook. I bet Christmas dinner will be similar...and we eat there a lot, never a bad meal. Great waitstaff.

St James, New York
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
18,224 posts
176 reviews
4. Re: Christmas dinner

Puerta Vieja has a classy interior worthy of a Christmas dinner. I dont think you would be dissapointed here. Also a lovely view of Cabo over the water. Seating also available on the nice patio overlooking the Bay. wwww.puertavieja.com/

I wonder if the Hacienda Cocina y Cantina is open for Christmas dinner? www.hacindacocina.com Another lovely place.

Edited: 20 November 2012, 17:07
St James, New York
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
18,224 posts
176 reviews
5. Re: Christmas dinner

Correction on the web sites. www.puertavieja.com/ and www.haciendacocina.com I need a proof reader. : }

6. Re: Christmas dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 15:17