We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grocery Supplies in Cabo?

Ft.Worth, TX
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Grocery Supplies in Cabo?

Planning a trip to Cabo the second week in July. Plan to eat in a one to two meals a day. I know they have a Costco and Wal-Mart, but I've seen a CCC mentioned on here. Can anyone tell me what that is? (location, type of store, prices) Is it similar to Wal-Mart or is this the ancronym for Costco? Would appreciate any input. We're traveling with 3 teens who plan to spend our money on fishing, snorkeling, zip lines, etc.!

San Diego...
Level Contributor
2,021 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Grocery Supplies in Cabo?

I might point out that the La Europea liquor & deli store in the Plaza Puerto Paraiso Mall has moved from its location next to the Harley Davidson store. It's now a few doors down to the left.

Still our favorite for Tequila selection.

napa, ca
Level Contributor
955 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Grocery Supplies in Cabo?

Househunter

Whereincabo grocery delivery service is wonderful. We used them in March and the price and convience could not be beat. They arranged with our resort Club Cascada to be able to stock our unit before we got there. It was so nice to arrive and already be able to sit on our balcony and have a cold beer, chips and guac waiting for us. And yes we asked for a specific tequila which wasn't on their original list and they told us the price before hand and it was waiting for us when we got there.

23. Re: Grocery Supplies in Cabo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2009, 05:19