Thanks to all of your great recommendations, I am leaving this Saturday for a one week trip to Cabo! It's my very first time and I'm going alone -- staying at Pueblo Bonito Blanco. Being a single female as well as a rookie Mexico trip-taker, I am a bit overwhelmed trying to think of all the details! Some questions/tips:
1. I planned to bring a couple hundred in cash and exchange it to pesos at the airport. Otherwise I plan to use my ATM card to get more cash and to use a credit card if needed.
2. Other than the obvious -- lock up valuables, keep purse tight, be careful when walking alone, etc. -- are there any safety tips I should consider?
3. I'm not renting a car -- will I be close enough to any stores on foot to load up on some groceries so I don't need to eat out every meal?
4. Cell phone/iphone -- Wifi or internet readily available or not worth bringing?
5. I signed up for a snorkeling trip and am looking to add a sunset cruise one night too, but otherwise I plan to just wing it and relax. Any MUSTS I should definitely add?
Any tips would be great! I am SO excited for my trip!