We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Palace

San Francisco
Level Contributor
55 posts
Riu Palace

We are a group of fun loving people and I have packed some funny pre wedding games for the day times at the pool r the people at the Riu Palace easygoing? Are their a lot of families?

Dallas, Tx
Level Contributor
34 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: Riu Palace

I hope they are because my wife and I are arriving this Friday and staying for a week. We have always enjoyed staying at the RIU's and usually find it's a good mix of family and couples. Not so much on the singles scene but of course I'm not paying much attention to that so I may be missing something.

Bellingham, Wa
Level Contributor
185 posts
18 reviews
2. Re: Riu Palace

I have never met more fun and easy going people in my life! They will love you. Look for Robbie in the activities pool. Please feel free to ask me any more questions, my sister and I just got back and had so much fun!

Erin

erinkoidal@yahoo.com

San Francisco
Level Contributor
55 posts
3. Re: Riu Palace

I'm was just nervous because some of the things we got were a little risque ie; pecker ring toss for the pool or beer bong with penis on the end, and penis pinata. We might have to bring our games down to Medrano beach LOL

il
Level Contributor
392 posts
41 reviews
4. Re: Riu Palace

AH, Robbie, loved that guy! We were at the RIU May 1-9. Still can't get over how amazing it was. I'm sure you'll have a bunch of people wanting to get in on the fun, especially the entertainment crew. Have a great time.

Bellingham, Wa
Level Contributor
185 posts
18 reviews
5. Re: Riu Palace

They will love your naughty games!

I want to go back and move in! I just can't even tell you how wonderful and beautiful it is. The staff and entertainment crew make it so fun!

Erin

richmond,Texas
Level Contributor
48 posts
6. Re: Riu Palace

Tell me something about this place!! My son and fiance have chosen this place for their wedding. My two granddaughters,(flower girls) will be with us. What I have read I don't think it is suitable for children. Please let me know before it is too late!!!

San Francisco
Level Contributor
55 posts
7. Re: Riu Palace

It sounds like the RIUs are a mix of young and old. I know we are going there to get wild but most of the posts have been about relaxing at the Riu. I think we have a similar but different concern I want to make sure there is a litlle rowdiness and you want to make sure there isnt. My suggestion is to read the rest of the posts regarding the RIU and make a call. Hopefully the FUN Bachelorette party were planning will be a success. I'll be there in July and can let you know how it was. When is your trip?

Bellingham, Wa
Level Contributor
185 posts
18 reviews
8. Re: Riu Palace

We saw many families with small children having a great time. They were swimming in both of the beautiful pools and enjoying the wonderful food. Each evening at about 6:30 they have fun live entertainment and all the kids are invited to come up on the stage and dance and sing silly songs. There really isn't anything inappropriate.

kelowna, BC canada
Level Contributor
510 posts
28 reviews
9. Re: Riu Palace

Fosterag,

There were 37 of us there for a wedding April 20 this year. All of us were adults, however unless I was totally blind we did not encounter any inapropriate behavior. The only black mark in the week there, was a bunch of loud arrogant drunks tripping into there rooms at 2 or 3 in the morning.

The wedding itself was excellent from the vows to the dinner that evening. The Riu Palace wedding staff from what my sister told me were just great and did everything to make it a special day for my niece.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
55 posts
10. Re: Riu Palace

Now I'm worried again. I hope wee fit in with our some what wild bachelorette party. We are all really respectful so hopefully it all works out with risque games and all. And we probably will be the drunk ones strolling in at 3am. OOPps