We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in November

Nj
Level Contributor
241 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
weather in November

I usually go to Cabo every May and love the weather. How is cabo in November. Is it similar to May or should I go in october?

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Los Cabos Luxury Snorkel and Lunch...
112 Reviews
US$119 per adult
Free Cancellation
Canyon Canopy Adventure from Los Cabos
82 Reviews
US$129 per adult
Free Cancellation
Baja Ranch Tour and Camel Safari from...
53 Reviews
US$109 per adult
Free Cancellation
BC
Level Contributor
397 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in November

jerseyjoe22- November is as warm as May particularly the night temperature. The weather in late October until early December is close to perfect. It's the water temperature not the time of year that is responsible for this. You run a higher risk of experiencing one of the few hurricanes in October and the heat and humidity can be higher. Go and enjoy!

Anacortes...
Level Contributor
6,136 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in November

I love November in Cabo! Hot days, warm nights and warm water. It couldn't be more perfect. But the days are shorter than in May. I'm in Cabo now and I love the longer days.

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
17,219 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in November

The water temp is delightful in November compared to May. Much warmer! And you are just outside the Hurricane season with a November vacation.

Campbell, California
Level Contributor
845 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in November

This web page is a good weather resource. It also includes projected water temperatures.

www.cabosanlucastours.net/Cabo-Weather.htm

According to the chart, highs should be around 83 degrees and lows around 63 degrees. Water temperature is likely to be around 80 degrees.

A GREAT TIME TO BE IN CABO!

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
5. Re: weather in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 November 2009, 06:24