We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

To/from airport with 1 yr old?

san francisco
1 post
Save Topic
To/from airport with 1 yr old?

Hi!

My husband and I are arriving on Wed with our 1 yr old. We need to get from the airport to Villa del Arco.

Any advice? What are the car-seat laws?

Mentioned in this post
Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas
Villa del Arco Beach...
2,976 Reviews
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
cabo
Level Contributor
3,830 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: To/from airport with 1 yr old?

No car-seat laws here. Small children are supposed to stay in the back seat, but very few people follow that rule. Others on the forum can tell you whether private carriers offer car-seats, but I have seen one in a taxi only once. You might consider bringing your own

Indio, California
Level Contributor
245 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: To/from airport with 1 yr old?

it is allways good to have a car seat for children even in our country (mexico), remember safety first, I have a 2 year old boy ,when he was 1 year old he was in his car seat.don't take any chances.

have a nice vacation in cabo.

3. Re: To/from airport with 1 yr old?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 November 2009, 05:31