We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good news

cabo
Level Contributor
3,835 posts
1 review
Good news

Just spoke to concierges at villa del palmar and villa del arco. Last saturday they had 27 check-ins combined. Today they have 145 check-ins! Welcome back to Cabo everyone!!! The local paper says over 3,000 employees were let go in the last 3 weeks in Cabo. Maybe some will start to get hired back

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
8,407 posts
39 reviews
1. Re: Good news

Thanks for the update. I'll be there tomorrow, helping to support the local economy by happily spending my $$ there. :)

Los Cabos
Level Contributor
2,405 posts
2. Re: Good news

Both the Palmilla and the Westin have mothballed 50% of their rooms. I know another Resort on the Corridor has 8% occupancy this weekend. I hope this ends soon.

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,128 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Good news

That's just nuts. Thank you manic media. Thank goodness things are starting to pick back up again. With graduations starting, that should bring in some partiers as well.

4. Re: Good news

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 November 2009, 06:21