We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Patchy Fog today

Los Cabos
Level Contributor
2,405 posts
Patchy Fog today

At 2pm, visibilty is less than 1/4 mile at matapule's casa. This is patchy fog and some locations are clear while others are socked in. I was in San Lucas earlier today and it is bright and sunny right now. We have this every year for a couple of days about this time. Still, the temps are in the mid 80's.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,893 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Patchy Fog today

No, No, No,,,, we never have FOG in May!!!! Been coming to Cabo in May for the last 20 years and today way really bizarre!

It was kind of neat in a way and luckily it burnt off after an hour or so. Oh well, Please don't let the Fog scare you ;-) -- Cabo is lot's of fun, even in the fog! Adios!

cabo
Level Contributor
3,835 posts
1 review
2. Re: Patchy Fog today

I live on a hill above town and I was about to jump in the pool this afternoon when I saw a "wall" of fog rolling toward downtown below me. It was one of the coolest weather events I´ve ever seen down here. At first, I wasn´t even sure what I was seeing. Of course it burned off quickly and back to a typical cloudless sunny day in Cabo

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
8,407 posts
39 reviews
3. Re: Patchy Fog today

Lynn, you must have brought the S.F. fog with you! See you tonight. :)

Mountain View...
Level Contributor
200 posts
26 reviews
4. Re: Patchy Fog today

The difference is that in SF, it is frigid when the fog comes in. In Cabo, you can still wear swimwear.

Los Cabos
Level Contributor
2,405 posts
5. Re: Patchy Fog today

Drop dead beautiful today!

La Paz, Mexico
Level Contributor
210 posts
6. Re: Patchy Fog today

It was pretty foggy on Tuesday when we went down with a beautiful fog rolling in between two peaks near Todos Santos and then off shore in Cabo. It looked like a tsunami coming in. Tried to get a good picture in TS, but couldn't get the right elevation to make it look good.

St. Helena...
Level Contributor
1,002 posts
11 reviews
7. Re: Patchy Fog today

Was there in the "fog" and will post photos as soon as I unpack! It was really pretty cool looking. Almost eerie....

8. Re: Patchy Fog today

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 November 2009, 06:41