We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

booking site for riu palace

clearwater;fl.
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
booking site for riu palace

what site is the best booking site for riu palace?

KshTraveler
Level Contributor
18 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: booking site for riu palace

we booked through applevacations.com

This will be our 5th trip with Apple, and we think they are great, good transportation. They do "invite" you to a session the evening you arrive to try to sell you excursions, but we never go, just go the next day to get our return transportation info. I think you can book directly through riu.com too.

Good luck, we're going to the Palace 6/18-6/23, our first trip to cabo, I'm very excited!

Bellingham, Wa
Level Contributor
172 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: booking site for riu palace

I found the best price at thE Riu website:

riu.com/en-us/…index.jsp

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,971 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: booking site for riu palace

you can try bookingbuddy.com and can search a number of different sites thru that one site. I found the best prices for my needs at bookit.com (which you can get off bookingbuddy as well)

4. Re: booking site for riu palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 November 2009, 06:21