We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

booking site for riu palace

clearwater;fl.
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
booking site for riu palace

what site is the best booking site for riu palace?

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas
Hotel Riu Palace Cabo...
7,273 Reviews
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
KshTraveler
Level Contributor
18 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: booking site for riu palace

we booked through applevacations.com

This will be our 5th trip with Apple, and we think they are great, good transportation. They do "invite" you to a session the evening you arrive to try to sell you excursions, but we never go, just go the next day to get our return transportation info. I think you can book directly through riu.com too.

Good luck, we're going to the Palace 6/18-6/23, our first trip to cabo, I'm very excited!

Bellingham, Wa
Level Contributor
186 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: booking site for riu palace

I found the best price at thE Riu website:

riu.com/en-us/…index.jsp

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas
Hotel Riu Palace Cabo...
7,273 Reviews
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,088 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: booking site for riu palace

you can try bookingbuddy.com and can search a number of different sites thru that one site. I found the best prices for my needs at bookit.com (which you can get off bookingbuddy as well)

4. Re: booking site for riu palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 November 2009, 06:21