We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I am still here

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,506 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
I am still here

HI!

I am finally in a new suit..so happy! Dennis arrived yesterday! So great to have him finally here!

New favorite spot on the marina is Tiki Bar. We had fish and chips and sushi which is 2-1 between 4and8PM. This place is doing very well. The prices are really good. Fish and chips were only 40 pesos and the tempura batter was really good. Enjoyed the singer. On Sat. night is Reggae and hope to go hear them.

Had the second get together at Gordos on Wed. night and it was fun as usual. Dalababe, Shrek, NewGrama, Mac1075, PammyP, Statelinekt, cabobound67 were all there. Richie came by with his clan after eating at Salvatores. Javier sang and sang and we ate till we could eat no more.

Summyr,

Loved your pictures!! You have wayyy too much fun when you are here. I would have joined you for one of your late nights but I had to work at Mermaids.....

Great to hear that there are cruise ships out there. We have not seen them yet but yesterday heard there was only supposed to be one today with 200 passengers. Glad there is more then one.

Will ck. in when I can.

Looking forward to seeing more of you down here in the next few weeks!!!

Lyndi

Los Cabos
Level Contributor
2,405 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: I am still here

Sounds like the typical, fun Cabo vacation! We ate at La Fonda last night.......yum, yum, yum!

We do apologize for the weather this last week. Not up to Cabo standards, a bit hazy, and windy for a couple of hours in the late afternoon.

But heck, a day here is 10 times better than a week anywhere else!

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,506 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I am still here

We are going to try to get to La Fonda next week. Love that place.

The weather was a little strange for about 4 days but no complaining in Cabo soooo no problema!

Just loving being here.

Yesterday was perfect weather!! Today looks like the same.

ML
San Diego
Level Contributor
289 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I am still here

Tooley,

Unfortunately, we are delaying our trip. I have some health issues and after talking to my dr, he suggested I delay our trip because I am on steroids right now, so my immune system is down. He wasn't worried about swine, but just anything in general. So, now we are going to Jacksonville, Charleston & Hilton Head since we already had the vacation time off. With that said we have to resched our Cabo trip TODAY to avoid paying a change fee...I'm thinking mid Oct. Any thoughts?

Enjoy...know that I'm jealous!

ML

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,974 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I am still here

ML

This comment may be too late, but Oct is pretty busy with fishing tourney's going on. But if you can get your place booked, there will be lots to see and do.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
8,251 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I am still here

ML - Even better if you can move it to Nov since the weather will be less hot/humid. Hope you get (got??) everything rescheduled okay, and that you get better soon.

Nor-Cal
Level Contributor
2,344 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I am still here

Great news on your suits Lyndi-Time to get mexico back -as the Flu Fiasco looks to finally over as the CDC lifted the travel ban-Nice to see Javier in Fine form! Any Katd sightings?

Mex25

30 days to the Caribbean!

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
3,787 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I am still here

Hi Lyndi,

Again, it was so great to meet you...

Yes, we do tend to have a lot of fun in

Cabo....we have to make it last a whole year until we return....

Sorry you have to work at mermaids...if you like we have some good connections at Ambrosia topless bar (hee, hee)...

I hope you are enjoying your wardrobe....so nice to have your new swimsuits arrive and Dennis too :)

Enjoy your vacation, have some great get togethers and please check in with those of us suffering from Cabo withdrawals....

Have fun meetin billsgal (Glynnis) she is so much fun.....

Los Angeles
10 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: I am still here

Hey tooley glad to hear your having fun.. How is the nightlife doing, getting better? How r the clubs?

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I am still here

Hi Lyndi~ What side of the marina is Tiki Bar? John and I got a great deal on our airfare the other night for our July trip....he was very proud of me ;) Of course we always LOVE going to LaFonda's My friend Karen from Tx will be down in a few days. You met her at Solmar with me a few times. She is bring a new group of ladies from TX with her this trip. Have a great time and tell Dennis hello for us. BIG HUG for Javiar too.

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,974 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: I am still here

Hi Tig,

Tiki bar is right next to Baja Cantina, so you can order off either menu. Tiki tends to be more sushi, but if you're not into that (like me) then order from Baja Cantina

Great on July tix. I would think they'd be running a bunch of specials to get more people down there to make up for the recent lost revenues.