We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Famous People

petrolia
Level Contributor
27 posts
Famous People

I hear alot of famous people vacation in Cabo. Has anyone seen anybody famous lately, if so who and where, just curious !

Long Beach...
Level Contributor
2,678 posts
1 review
1. Re: Famous People

Being used to seeing "famous people"...it isn't something I pay much attention to while on vacation...I know they are there...but I don't notice.

Wait....there was the year my husband introduced himself to Sanda Oh in the boarding area at the Airport in Los Cabos...:)

Not else going on in the Airport...So she was easy to spot...:)

Vancouver
2 posts
1 review
2. Re: Famous People

I was just there from Jan 7 to Jan 21 and ran into Chad Kroeger (Nickelback)he actually sang at Cabo Wabo and bought Tequila shots, Chris Angel was there for 9 days with Holly Madison staying at Me Cabo and was on town nightly el squid roe,cabo wabo. Chris angel was also with Paula Abdul they all were awesome with fans and I got some great pictures. chris Angel was really cool and remebered us when we went out and would always say Hi.

Keerbergen, Belgium
Level Contributor
239 posts
55 reviews
3. Re: Famous People

What places go celebrities generally go to in Cabo san Lucas? Which hotels do they stay at? Bars they go out to? Restaurants?

Just curious :-) that's all :-)

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
3,309 posts
38 reviews
4. Re: Famous People

We met Pete Rose at Villa Del ARco back in July. Others at our resorts spotted an actor from the Shield and one of the Playboy models from Girls Next door. Pete Rose dined at Mi Casa the same night as us also.

Cabo San Lucas...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
2,859 posts
15 reviews
5. Re: Famous People

Most celeb's stay where they can be left aloneL they stay in prvate villas, Las Ventanas, One and Only. I do know that Jessica Simpson, Maria Carey, and even Simon Cowell all enjoy spending some time at sea...

St James, New York
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
18,261 posts
176 reviews
6. Re: Famous People

TOOLEY can be spotted at Gordo Lele.

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,530 posts
11 reviews
7. Re: Famous People

I was just going to put Gordo Lele's! Javier is famous! :-)

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,530 posts
11 reviews
8. Re: Famous People

Oh, we sat next to Chris Angel and his group of friends at Ruths Chris. Waiters were excited and got pictures with them.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,893 posts
2 reviews
9. Re: Famous People

a basketball player, with his body guards and friends had rented the Giddings house which is a portion of Cascadas on Medano Beach. Even though we were there the same time- I never saw the guy. A girl at the resort did get invited to hang out and party with them one night and other folks saw them during one of the playoff games at HardRock- they walked in and all the TV channels changed to the game!!

Other than that-haven't seen anyone, If I did I probably wouldn't recognize them- oh well- we are all on vacation!

Waupaca, Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
4,667 posts
20 reviews
10. Re: Famous People

Kenrabs,

Did you get any gambeling tips from Pete?

I was going to mention Tooley as a celeb! I do have a picture of her feeding the fish off the transom of the Utopia!

F