We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fishing charter, need 2 more guys Oct 24-Oct 31

California
Level Contributor
573 posts
1 review
Fishing charter, need 2 more guys Oct 24-Oct 31

Just seeing if anyone out there is looking for a fishing charter during this time. My husband and friend would like to find 2 more people to share a boat with. I was thinking of using RedRum because he is so recommened on this board but we could use someone else too.

I know the big (Bisbee?) fishing tourney is during part of this time and we should reserve a boat now or probably already!!

Anyone???

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
8,405 posts
39 reviews
1. Re: Fishing charter, need 2 more guys Oct 24-Oct 31

You should contact the fishing charters directly and ask if they already have anyone on their shareboards for the day(s) you want to fish. Start there... then, if they don't have anyone, you need to reserve a boat and have them add you to their shareboard. If you don't reserve a boat, then by the time you find someone here (or elsewhere) to share with, there may not be a boat available.

See this link for some ideas re: fishing charters:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g152515-i84-k19802…

California
Level Contributor
573 posts
1 review
2. Re: Fishing charter, need 2 more guys Oct 24-Oct 31

thank you dm walker!!

3. Re: Fishing charter, need 2 more guys Oct 24-Oct 31

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 08:18