We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

?Brazilian steak house?

Sparks, NV
Level Contributor
177 posts
50 reviews
?Brazilian steak house?

Someone told me about a "Brazilian Steak House" in Cabo. You pay one price, no menu & the steaks/chicken/pork is served on a "sword" - basically all you can eat. He said the restaurant is close to Giggling Marlin or Cabo Wabo. Has anyone heard of it & what is your opinion?

Thanks

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen
Level Contributor
2,306 posts
28 reviews
1. Re: ?Brazilian steak house?

Yes I walked past it a few weeks ago. It looks nice and is $25 pp for the meal. It is located next door to the Siesta Suites hotel and across the street from a floral shop. It got very good reviews.

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,128 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: ?Brazilian steak house?

yes, there is one there. Its just 1/2 block up from Panchos and Crazy Lobster. Personally I didn't like it but many on here do like it.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
70,704 posts
123 reviews
3. Re: ?Brazilian steak house?

Brasil is centered on this map. wikimapia.org/…2

This is the link to the description in the Los Cabos Guide. www.loscabosguide.com/dining/brasil.htm

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
1,006 posts
6 reviews
4. Re: ?Brazilian steak house?

First time we went there, 2 years ago, it was good. Last year we went, it wasn't that great. Most cuts were chewy (cooked too fast). Could have been an off day though. Doubt we'll go back this year, too many other great places to eat.

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
7,990 posts
17 reviews
5. Re: ?Brazilian steak house?

For the true carnivores… Great deal - just don’t fill up on the appetizers and salad bar, $25 per person all you can eat + drinks. Skip the Coronas here or youll fill up fast, have some wine to counter react those artery cloggin meats… yummy!

www.loscabosguide.com/dining/brasil.htm

Clifton, New Jersey
Level Contributor
91 posts
31 reviews
6. Re: ?Brazilian steak house?

There is also an awesome Argentian steak house called La Pampa. It is really good and very reasonable. It's a low-key small restaurant (only like 6 tables but the food and service is impeccable!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
301 posts
7. Re: ?Brazilian steak house?

Have been to Brasil's Steak House 2 times....save yourself up for a meat feast for sure. Of course they try to tempt you (and save on meat) in the opening rounds of food. The first courses consist of open salad bar, large plate of fries and the irresistable (but u should resist) deep fried banana!!! Hmmmmmm.....all the more to fatten you up, my pretties!!! And make you ave the white flag sooner when the skewers start coming.

Skip this (the opening appetizers that you can have back home anyway) and have a few drinks before the carnage and you'll make out fine given the price of all u can eat carne. $ 27 USD per person. One of my favs is the bacon wrapped turkey. There are 11 different skewered meats served.

Their margaritas are would be illegal in most countries....relatively well priced and super-duper strong. I had to try real hard to finish it....and I aint no wuss believe me....especially on vacation.

A few buildings west down from Siesta Suites like the others said. Great decor!

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
8,407 posts
39 reviews
8. Re: ?Brazilian steak house?

It's been a couple of years since we've been, but it's always been delicious. Even my hubby who is a big eater cannot eat a slice off of every single skewer. It's just too much food. I just wave the server away until a skewer comes that I like, such as lamb. You have to pick/choose carefully, or you'll fill up with stuff that you could have done without and then cry when a skewer of your favorite meat comes by and you're too full to eat it!

It's really fun to go with a large group. Go at least once, for the novelty, and then you can always skip it the next time you go to Cabo.

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
940 posts
1 review
9. Re: ?Brazilian steak house?

If you really want to eat ten pounds of meat go to Brazil! I went there once, and It took me two days to get regular. Took away some of my Baja time, Just walk over to Rips, half a block away. Have a beer or six. Then walk over to Taco Bell, I mean Taco Time, I mean Taco Loco (and limit yourself to two tacos, you will feel much better the next day).

10. Re: ?Brazilian steak house?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 04:15