We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking to rent Condo February 3 weeks in Cabo

SFM
Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
Looking to rent Condo February 3 weeks in Cabo

My husband and I are planning to stay for first 3 weeks to be joined by my adult son and his girlfriend for a week. Looking for a pool to use ,an ocean view. Quiet and able to go to nearby local restaurants for dinner and take day trips I want to have a kitchen so I think a condo is what we are looking for. All suggestions appreciated. Not sure where to look or if we need to consider other locations.

4 replies to this topic
Springfield...
Level Contributor
5,585 posts
99 reviews
1. Re: Looking to rent Condo February 3 weeks in Cabo

Look on Airbnb, Redweek, VRBO. You need to book soon as this is peak season. Some places will give a multi week discount.

3 posts
2. Re: Looking to rent Condo February 3 weeks in Cabo

Marina de Sol is a decent condo resort central to everything. In December they quoted me $130-$150 for a studio or 1 bdrm with full kitchen. Units are individually owned and managed by property co. They're all a little different. Stayed in a 2bdrm & 1 berm in 2017 for a family wedding.

Edited: 14 November 2018, 16:20
3 posts
3. Re: Looking to rent Condo February 3 weeks in Cabo

La Estancia has an ocean view and is spectacular. Stayed there in 2016. Find on VRBO

3 posts
4. Re: Looking to rent Condo February 3 weeks in Cabo

La Estancia has an ocean view and is spectacular. Stayed there in 2016. Find on VRBO

Edited: 14 November 2018, 16:26
Reply to: Looking to rent Condo February 3 weeks in Cabo
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted