We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's the current taxi rate? From Villa Del Arco or CD?

Washingtonville, NY
Level Contributor
1,968 posts
4 reviews
What's the current taxi rate? From Villa Del Arco or CD?

Hi! What's the current taxi rate from VDA into town or from Casa Dorada into town.

4 replies to this topic
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
30,164 posts
1. Re: What's the current taxi rate? From Villa Del Arco or CD?

From CD its usually only $8-$10.

Level Contributor
54 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: What's the current taxi rate? From Villa Del Arco or CD?

We stay at the sister property to Villa del Arco... Villa Del Palmar.

Unless we are dressed up and going into town for nice dinner, I utilize the public bus system. It's significantly less expensive than the taxi. Like 12 pesos ( or 1 dollar) They run every 10 or 15 minutes. You board the bus just down on the corner outside of the security check in for the Villa properties. ( I have never stayed at Casa Dorado so I am not sure where the bus stop is near there) The little white school bus, it will say Walmart on the front window. Just remember to hop off the bus when it goes to turn right off the main drag in town. That will be very near the entrance to the mall . You will loop around 4 a short ride through Walmart before going into town. If late at night we use a taxi to return to Resort or the buses run until around 10 pm. You can catch them just to the east of the entrance to the mall.

Honolulu
Level Contributor
1 post
27 reviews
3. Re: What's the current taxi rate? From Villa Del Arco or CD?

We are going to be on a cruise. Would like to visit Villa del arcos. What is the taxi cost from the marina to the resort?

Edited: 14 June 2018, 00:00
Vancouver BC
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: What's the current taxi rate? From Villa Del Arco or CD?

Maybe $14. US

Reply to: What's the current taxi rate? From Villa Del Arco or CD?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted