We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dublin to Kinnitty-public transport?

dublin
Level Contributor
30 posts
35 reviews
24 helpful votes
dublin to Kinnitty-public transport?
Save

I have booked a night in Kinnitty castle for a friday night as no saturdays are available as i got a great deal through boardsdeal.ie so they have filled up plus weddings

as its a friday night and I want to experience it as best as possible,I was looking at public transport rather than driving.

does anyone know if this is an option,even to Birr and I could taxi?

when I finish work at rushhour,it would be a nigtmare going towards red cow roundabout in the car,sure id miss the dinner even

any suggestions please????

1 reply
Birr
Level Contributor
21 posts
1. Re: dublin to Kinnitty-public transport?
Save

There is no public transport to Kinnitty but you can catch a bus to Birr. Look up http://www.kearnstransport.com for timetable. A number for a taxi from there is 0861650303. There is also a train servic to Tullamore and a taxi from there will cost you about €25.00

Reply to: dublin to Kinnitty-public transport?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kinnitty
© 2023 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.