We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

los ayala

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
14 posts
20 reviews
los ayala

anyone familiar with Casa Rey ?

3 replies to this topic
Manzanillo
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo
Level Contributor
577 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: los ayala

Well I know the owner and I watched it being built.

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
400 posts
29 reviews
2. Re: los ayala

Stayed for a month this winter. There are several different units for rent and they vary. We had the one bedroom beach front. Very happy for the most part with unit and staff. Loved Los Ayala ..staying there next year at different place. You can PM me if you want more info.

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
400 posts
29 reviews
3. Re: los ayala

Zongone..I have tried to reply to your PM 3 times and for some reason it isn't going. I don't want to post my email or phone # here so I will just say that you will probably like Casa Rey and Los Ayala. You may have trouble getting in during those 2 weeks because there are so many repeat visitors. If you love Mexico, the good and the 'bad'...you will like it here. Good: people, culture, weather, beaches...Bad: dirty, dusty roads, garbage dogs etc. We love it as do many, many, for the most part, retired Canadians and Americans. If you have questions after you try to book...pm me again with your phone number. Good luck.

Reply to: los ayala
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Los Ayala
Recent Conversations