We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hawksbill hotel

Dorset, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
49 reviews
Hawksbill hotel

Hi

Can anyone remember how many power sockets there are in the garden bungalows, please?

I seem to remember there is one in the bathroom, one under the 'dressing table' and one under the bed. Hopefully I'm remembering wrong, and there are more!

Thanks.

Guy

4 replies to this topic
Dorset, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
49 reviews
1. Re: Hawksbill hotel

Come on--someone who's been there recently must be able to remember where the sockets are!!

Guy

Glos.
Level Contributor
426 posts
25 reviews
2. Re: Hawksbill hotel

Why not post on the Hawkesbill forum rather than here ?

From recent posts looks like this hotel will be closed down shortly anyway as all the other rex resorts are either being taken over by the Starfish chain or closed down

Dorset, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
49 reviews
3. Re: Hawksbill hotel

Sorry maeveGlos, didn't know there was a Hawksbill forum. For some reason I find the TA forums much more difficult to navigate than other forums.

I'll try to find the Hawksbill forum.

Hope it's not closed down. I'm off there on December 8th and again on march 8th 2019.

Guy

Glos.
Level Contributor
426 posts
25 reviews
4. Re: Hawksbill hotel

If you look on the hotel reviews section there is a section there where you can ask questions and get answers from previous guests.

There was a thread on this forum recently that mentioned the Rex Halcyon was being taken over by Starfish, plus the other Rex hotels on other islands were either being taken over or shut.

I can’t see Hawkesbill staying open in its present format, some reviews say there are only about 20 guests, how can it possibly cover its costs ?

Hopefully another hotel group will take it over, it’s such a beautiful location.

Reply to: Hawksbill hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted