We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How late are the stores open on 5th avenue?

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
12 posts
Save Topic
How late are the stores open on 5th avenue?

We are staying at the Aventura Palace. I would like to know how late the stores are open on 5th Avenue. I was hoping to go shopping in the evening after dinner. Is this possible?

Northbrook, Illinois
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How late are the stores open on 5th avenue?

If I remember right the store are open until 10 or later

Canada
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How late are the stores open on 5th avenue?

You will be able to shop till you drop . Most of the stores are open till 11 .

Fargo, ND
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How late are the stores open on 5th avenue?

We were in Playa last week and went shopping on 5th Ave. Most stores stay open until 10pm-11pm.

FL
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: How late are the stores open on 5th avenue?

can anyone recommend a great store with terrific items? not necessarily mexican clothes but kind of natural (can't really explain, like Banana Republic etc. ), jewelry etc. Also, need a hair braiding place?

Janesville...
Level Contributor
1,548 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How late are the stores open on 5th avenue?

dedee,

Don't recommend getting hair braided at Playacar Palace. They do have a braiding demo where they do a braid or 2 to see if you like it. They will charge you probably 3 times the amount someone can get their hair braided for on 5th. Or even try 10th Ave, not many shops there but they are cheaper. People we met down there got their daughter's hair done for $8 each, that didn't include braids all the way their head though. Our daughter had hers done at Playacar, did their demo and sucked us in ($40 later). Her pic of getting braided should be up on my Playacar review whenever it gets posted, entered it Monday.